Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday July 24th
Off - Rest Day

Thursday July 23rd
Hog Mt. Run. 48 minutes in the AM
Crossfit Kids at Crossfit Decatur in the PM

Wednesday July 22nd
Napping Day
Before Kettlebell Class TGU into Windmills
During Kettlebell Class we were able to demonstrate movements and while Robby helped with correction in form I lead the class through a continuous movement workout.
30 seconds on and 15 seconds off
2hand swing
High Pulls
Clean and Press
Rows
Air Squats
Not necessarily in this order but those are the movements we went through twice.

Tuesdsay July 21st
Run Interval - Started training for 1/2 Marathon in October. I am excited. My goal is to set a 1:45 PR.
4 x 400 with 400 recover
1:42, 1:43, 1:43, 1:46 - Times should have been the other way around........ I have alot of work todo. I was running at about 90% effort. (at least it was some what cool that morning.)

45 minute walk with friends

45 minute Kettlebell lesson with a student in the class that missed the first week.

Monday July 20th
Taught Kettlebell class.
I can't remember if I did anything else. Monday is usually an active recovery day.

Sunday July 19th
Long Run to Candler Golf Course. I felt soooooo slow.

No comments: