Monday, July 14, 2008

Sunday, July 13, 2008

WOD
For time:
15 Handstand push-ups
1 L Pull-up
13 Handstand push-ups
3 L Pull-ups
11 Handstand push-ups
5 L Pull-ups
9 Handstand push-ups
7 L Pull-ups
7 Handstand push-ups
9 L Pull-ups
5 Handstand push-ups
11 L Pull-ups
3 Handstand push-ups
13 L Pull-ups
1 Handstand push-up
15 L Pull-ups

16:16 was my time. Of course I was subbing inverted pushups for the handstand pushups (my feet were on the back of a bench and I was trying to get inverted as I could). Also I only got L pullups for sets 1-3. Then I went to dead hang for a little bit and by the last 3-4 rounds I was kipping the pullups.

FOD - (Food of the day)
Breakfast - English muffin with PNB and Jelly
Lunch - Buffalo burger on OatBran bread with ketchup, BBQ chips, and something else but I forget (a peice of fruit).
Dinner - Cook out a neighbors - Burger on an Onion roll, chips, potato salad, spinach salad, slice of cake with icecream, strawberries in syrup, and chocolate chips
(Thought on food: I need to clean this up if I am going to lose any weight.)

Today (Monday) I am heading to Vancouver, BC to workout with the Crossfit Vancouver guys.

No comments: